To assure successful processing of your standing order we would kindly ask you to email us the attached spreadsheet at the bottom of this article. This is formatted in a manner that allows speedy and comprehensive resolution for our agents.
The spreadsheet also comes with our correct product list you can refer to at any time and use to populate the product section. While doing so please make sure to use the proper product codes and quantities (especially in cases of products sold in packs).
Should you need any advice do not hesitate to let us know and we'll gladly assist.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How do I place a standing order?
- Can I place my order via email?
- Can I place orders after the 1pm cut-off?
- How do I place an order?
- When are your gluten free products available?
- Why do your sourdough breads have 48-hour lead times?
- What are your product lead times?
- Can I pre-order 24- or 48-hour products?
- What is your minimum order criteria?
- What are your order cut-off times?